Skip to main content
Grants Due Diligence Policy
- Mission: The mission of FIDF is to offer educational, cultural, recreational, and social services programs and facilities that provide hope, purpose, and life-changing support for the soldiers who protect Israel and Jews worldwide.
- Purpose: The purpose of this Grants Due Diligence Policy is to set forth requirements for the approval of grants.
- Responsibility: FIDF’s National Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the grant approval process. The CEO works with the Board and its Executive Committee to ensure that grants align with FIDF’s mission.
- Annual grants plan:
- The Board and the Executive Committee develop an annual grants plan based on the needs and priorities of both the IDF and the FIDF.
- FIDF grants funds in accordance with its mission for the benefit of the IDF soldiers, and to certain not-for-profit organizations with whom FIDF has a strategic partnership. These partners also support the needs of the IDF soldiers through programs that align with FIDF’s mission, and in some cases, were developed together with the FIDF.
- FIDF monitors compliance with the plan and has control over how FIDF spends the funds through a combination of ongoing review and periodic compliance audits.