Online registration is now closed.
Oct 27, 2019
Oct 27, 2019
Join us on October 27th, 2019 for the Virginia Chapter's Inaugural Bike Ride for the Soldiers! This 30 mile ride will take you on the beautiful Virginia Capital Trail.
Bike trail is flat and paved — no dirt, gravel, or challenging elevations. When crossing the road, a sheriff will block the road and escort riders across.
The ride will start and end at Chickahominy Riverfront Park, with the midpoint being Charles City Courthouse.
Aid stations will be present along the trail with water and power bars. Exact locations of the aid stations will be discussed the morning of the ride. The ride will take place rain or shine! There will be no refunds.
Helmets are required during this ride.
• Early bird ride registration through August 31st - $60
• Ride Registration after August 31st - $90
• Day of Ride registration - $150
Registration fee includes a commemorative tee shirt, food and fun!!
HOW TO FUNDRAISE
Fundraising is easy with online fundraising tools! When you registered for the Ride you will receive your own fundraising website which can be personalized. You will be able to encourage everyone you know to visit your site, see what you are doing to support the soldiers and make a donation on your behalf. You will find e-mail templates to make sending e-mails to your friends and families as easy as can be! Connect with friends on Facebook. Be sure to check your participant center often for new donations and messages.
Please send signed waiver to Sivan Barina at [email protected].
For the description section of your Facebook fundraiser, we suggest you add the following:
Your generous gifts will benefit the FIDF Fallen & Wounded Pillar.
Soldiers who risk their lives for the collective good should not have to endure that burden alone. FIDF ensures that IDF soldiers who have suffered lifelong injuries or losses to protect the State of Israel can continue to live a high quality of life. FIDF’s Fallen and Wounded programs offer care and comfort to those who need it most. Whether physical or psychological wounds, FIDF assists with their recovery process every step of the way, strengthening their mental and physical capabilities and providing them with the support that they need to find happiness.
Learn more about what FIDF does for families of fallen soldiers and wounded soldiers: https://www.fidf.org/how-we-help/fallen-wounded
COLLECTING CASH OR CHECK DONATIONS?
Donors can make donations online to support your fundraising efforts. Or you can collect cash or checks.
Raise $500 and receive a K3 Koala magnetic bottle system — https://koalabottle.com/
Raise $750 and receive the bottle system and an FIDF biking jersey.
There will be an additional prize awarded to the person who raises the most over $1,000.
**In order to receive the jersey before the ride, please fund raise by September 15th.
• Silver level - $3,600 includes – Logo on cyclist t-shirt and cyclist jersey, Logo on Ride programs, live PA announcement acknowledging support, logo on ride banner, 2 complimentary ride registration fees, Battalion Commander sponsor table of 10 at the 2019 Virginia Gala on December 5th
• Gold level - $5,400 includes – everything listed above plus – Logo in bigger font on t-shirt and cyclist jersey, Logo or name listed on the ride registration/website page, 6 complimentary ride registration fees, flyer or giveaway in swag bags provided day of race, corporate banner displayed at start and finish of race
• Presenting level (ONLY 1) - $10,000 includes – everything listed above plus – largest logo on t-shirt and cyclist jersey, 10 complimentary ride registration fees, 2nd Battalion Commander sponsor table of 10 at the 2019 Virginia Gala on December 5th
• Rest/water stop sponsor (2 available) - $1,000 includes – sign with company/family name at stop, opportunity to display banner at the stop, opportunity to have company representatives to volunteer at the stop in company t-shirts.
**The deadline for sponsors to have their name added to shirts is September 15th. There will be opportunities to sponsor after the 15th, but the sponsor names will not be printed on the shirts.
Activate Event Form Date/Time (EST)
Deactivate Event Form Date/Time (EST)
Activate Page Date/Time (EST)
Deactivate Page Date/Time (EST)
Page Not Ready